Kimball Piano #T59577
Chicago-based Kimball Piano Company was founded by William Wallace Kimball in 1857. The company was acquired by Jasper Corp. in 1959 and production was moved to Jasper's factories in West Baden, Indiana and French Lick, Indiana. This company continued making Kimball Pianos in French Lick until 1996. They were very solidly built, middle-of-the-road pianos.
Status: This piano has been sold and delivered to its new home in Lake Forest, Illinois.